So sorry for the delay! I’ve been having some blog issues but fear not, I’ve got an amazing recipe to make up for it!
Today I have a recipe for Almond-Chocolate-Coconut Bark. It is absolutely amazing. This recipe requires literally 4 ingredients and takes all of 30 minutes max. I know I have discovered my sweet tooth throughout this journey and leading a gluten-free lifestyle so sometimes it’s nice to just be able to eat something that doesn’t taste healthy, you know?
With that being said:
– 1 cup Coconut Oil
– 2 bags of dark chocolate chips
– 2 handfuls of coconut (or more if you prefer more, it’s all up to you)
– 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
– Melt the dark chocolate chips, you can use a double broiler or the microwave. I always microwave just for times sake. Be sure not to burn your chocolate
– Mix in melted coconut oil
– Add coconut and almonds- The amount is all up to you. I am not a huge fan of almonds, not to mention allergic, so I tend to not add as much as I do coconut.
– Pour in pan lined with parchment paper
-Freeze for 15-20 minutes
– Break up into pieces and enjoy!
I made this recipe for my best friend’s art show and it was a huge hit. The longer you freeze the mixture the better. The chocolate tends to melt a little quickly in your hands just because of the coconut oil but hopefully it wont last long enough to have a chance to melt.
I hope you guys enjoy the coconut bark!