Happy Wednesday! Peyton here!
I have two things for y’all today:
- A podcast about my transition to yeast-free living as a college athlete, found here.
- This amazing recipe for Yeast-Free Protein Balls– my own twist on Hotze’s popular snack!
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
MAKES: 15 Balls
SERVING SIZE: 1 Ball
NUTRITION FACTS: 123 calories, 8.2 g fat, 6.5 g protein, 1.3 g fiber, 1 g sugar
- 1 medium sized Tupperware container
- 1 sheet of Aluminum Foil
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spoon or spatula
- 1/2 cup measuring cup
- 1 cup of organic nut butter
- 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal
- 1 1/2 scoops of sugar-free protein powder (I use Jay Robb Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup of sugar-replacement product (I recommend Xylitol or Erythritol)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or coconut oil
1. Place the nut butter, oatmeal, protein powder, and vanilla extract together in the mixing bowl. Stir until sufficiently combined.
2. On Wax paper, spread out the sugar replacement (I used Erythritol) and cinnamon.
3. Using your hands, scoop up an handful of the mixture, rolling it between your palms to make half-dollar sized balls. One at a time, roll each ball in the Erythritol and cinnamon until the ball is completely coated.
4. Once coated, place each ball in the Tupperware container. When finished, place the Tupperware container in the refrigerator. After 10 minutes, enjoy!