Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast?
Start your morning off right with this recipe. The possibilities are endless: top with fresh fruit, your favorite nut or seed butter, or Grade B maple syrup.
Yields 18 pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and honey
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined
- Heat coconut oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- Remove from heat to a plate
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed
See Elana’s Pantry for her library of gluten free, dairy free recipes.